2.5-Cookie Crawl and Holiday Market Tour
The holidays are absolutely delicious in New York City, so have a taste for yourself! This scrumptious cookie crawl will feature three cozy bakeries and a stop at the famous Union Square Holiday market. Along the way, you’ll learn how NYC contributed to our modern-day Christmas celebrations, see glittering lights usually only seen by locals, and immerse yourself in the holiday spirit.
Love Christmas in NYC? This tour is for you!
Length: 2.5 Hours
Number of Guests: Up to 6
Walking tour – wear comfy shoes! This is also your chance to wear your favorite cold weather clothing, as most of the tour is outside.
(Approx 2.5 miles of walking.)
- Three delicious cookie tastings
- Hot chocolate
- Famous Union Square Holiday Market
- Twinkling holiday lights beyond the tourist traps
- How NYC contributed to our modern-day Christmas traditions
- Opportunity to shop and purchase extra goodies to take home.