Spotted. Your humble tour guide, obsessed with the original GOSSIP GIRL. Rumor has is it she’s watched the entire series at least 7 times. Ever wanted to walk in Serena and Blair’s shoes? (I suggest their comfiest shoes for this walking tour.) In partnership with the Madison Avenue BID you can join Manhattan’s elite and visit high-end stores and eateries that our favorite Upper East Siders frequented. This is a 2-3 hour walking tour, so wear your comfiest shoes while still dressing up as your favorite Gossip Girl character.
Length: 3 Hours
Number of Guests: Up to 6
Walking tour – wear comfy shoes!
(Approx 2 miles of walking.)
*Note: Want to really explore in elite style? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a personal chauffeur for the tour!
- The location where Chuck first said the three words, eight letters
- Blair’s Duckpond
- Favorite shops of Blair, Serena, and Jenny
- Nate Archibald’s house
- Palace Hotel
- Blair’s favorite macaron shop
- Numerous Gossip Girl filming locations
- Met Steps
- Stories of real-life Manhattan elite that would put Blair Waldorf’s schemes to shame