The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the most iconic structures in New York City. Crossing the bridge at twilight will give you a magical New York memory to treasure long after you have returned home.
Neighborhoods: Lower Manhattan’s Municipal District, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO.
Length: 2 Hours
Number of Guests: Up to 10
Walking tour – wear comfy shoes!
(approx 2 miles of walking)
- Enjoy stunning and expansive twilight views of the Manhattan Skyline
- Historic celebrity homes
- Creation of the 5 Boroughs
- Learn about innovative technology created for the Bridge
- Hear the story of the woman who saved the Brooklyn Bridge
- Iconic buildings that changed America
- George Washington Escaping British Troops
- Unique shops and restaurants
…and more! (Like my secrets about where you might find the best pizza in NYC!)