2-hour Holiday stroll along Fifth Avenue
The holidays are absolutely magical in New York City, especially along Fifth Avenue! The twinkling lights, the spectacular window displays, and, of course, the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree! We will see all this and more, with a sprinkling of Christmas history along our merry way.
Love Christmas in NYC? This tour is for you!
Length: 2 Hours
Number of Guests: Up to 10
Walking tour – wear comfy shoes! This is also your chance to wear your favorite cold weather clothing, as most of the tour is outside.
(Approx 1.5 miles of walking.)
- Fifth Avenue holiday windows
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
- Filming locations of beloved holiday movies
- History of Fifth Avenue
- How NYC contributed to modern-day Christmas celebrations
- Visit a Holiday market
- Watch skaters twirl on iconic ice rinks
- Participate in NYC holiday traditions